Thursday, June 4, 2015

Grey Trench and Denim Shorts


Over Memorial Day weekend, the boyfriend and I decided to visit the LA Zoo, since it's something we haven't done in a very long time. It was a little gloomy and cloudy but I suppose that's why they call it "June Gloom" but I didn't mind. The sun came out a little later during the day so it got better! :)

We saw a lot of pouty faces and cranky children that day but what's a family fun filled day without some tears, right? That just means you had so much fun and tired yourself out! 

I forgot how big the zoo was and it definitely came with a ton of walking so I understand all of the pouty faces. I threw on a white tee with a lightweight grey trench and some denim cut offs for a day out. Because I knew the day came with a lot of walking, I made sure to wear comfy sneakers to help me get through the day. I wish I was one of those girls that can take outfit pictures completely dressed up with heels and cute dresses on, but that wouldn't be me! Once in a while, I'll change it up.. I promise. :)









OUTFIT
Trench: Forever21| Shirt: Cotton On| Shorts: Charlotte Russe| Shoes: Converse| Purse: Rebecca Minkoff| Bracelet: Anarchy Street

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend trip, Jennifer! Your casual trench and sneakers are perfect for a day at the zoo. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please! Love reading them!

Pin It button on image hover